Elena's Echoes is in memory of our daughter Elena Marie as well as our youngest baby Quinn August. Elena was born prematurely, and we were blessed with 2 hours and 17 minutes with her on this earth. Quinn was miscarried. We look forward to eternity with them in heaven. Their brief lives blessed us immensely, and it is our desire that their lives continue to make a positive impact on the world.
Friday, July 12, 2013
a July afternoon
The days keep ticking along. I don't blog enough. It's not that I'm not thinking of her. I am always thinking of her, as constant as my heart beats...all of my children are in every breath. I feel as if I have nothing remarkable to write, nothing worthy of saying...except that I love her. I hope she knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and commenting. I appreciate you taking the time to write. I read all comments, and they mean so much to me!