Sunday, January 31, 2016

The First Year the Dates Align

In January 2011 we learned that we were expecting our second baby.  Five years ago this month.  I cannot believe it has been five years.  This year is the first year since Elena's birth that the dates and the days will match up.  She was born on a Monday; her birthday will be on a Monday for the first time.  All of the milestone dates will match up again for the first time.  I had thought after her first birthday that we had gone through all the "firsts."  Now I realize we haven't yet exactly.  I am already feeling anxious with the anticipation of the difficulty of reaching the milestones on the same days.  And it's her fifth birthday, a significant milestone birthday anyway, coupled with it falling on the same day as her birth....  2016 may be a tough year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I appreciate you taking the time to write. I read all comments, and they mean so much to me!