Hi Elena, my name is Meagan, you might know my daughter Madison. She is about a year and a half older than you but I am sure you two play together in Heaven. Although I am sad I have met your mom the way I did, I can honestly say I am better for it. Your mother is such a sweet and strong woman! You are lucky to get to meet her some day and call her mom, I know she is lucky she has you, even if you are very far away for now. I wasn't sure who I should do a random act of kindness for in your name, so I chose to instead do it for some one annoymous, or maybe even several annoymous people. I donated blood at the blood bank, because I have a very special type of blood, which means anyone can receive my blood so it will help many people who may be fighting for their very life! Not only will the receiver appreciate the blood I donated but so will their family. It will be comforting to them to know that because of a sweet angel like you their family member will live a little longer. Please watch out for Madison and make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble and I will keep a close eye on your mom to make sure she can always feel your love. You may not know this but you are a very special girl and I look forward to meeting you some day. Continue to watch over your mom, I know she misses you and loves a lot, we all do!
Love always,
Madison's Mom Meagan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and commenting. I appreciate you taking the time to write. I read all comments, and they mean so much to me!